1. DO YOU TAKE COMMISSIONS?
Absolutely. We only take a few every 3 months, so please email us beforehand to check availability.
2. WHO OWN COPYRIGHTS OF THE ARTWORK AFTER THE SALE?
All artwork is the sole property of Drica Lobo and is held under copyright, even after purchase. Please do not use any image or artwork without proper written permission from the artist.
3. WHAT’S DLA* RETURN/EXCHANGE POLICY?
All paintings, prints, and products are final sale. Please email us at with any questions or concerns regarding your purchase.
4. CAN I VISIT DRICA'S STUDIO IN HERMOSA BEACH, CA?
Yes. Make sure to make an appointment in advance.
5. WHAT MEDIUM ARE DRICA'S ORIGINAL PAINTINGS?
Her medium of choice is acrylic on canvas and wood. She is familiar with oils as well and is open for commissions with it.
6. DOES DLA* SHIP INTERNATIONALLY?
Yes, we do. For paintings up to 30"x30" will be ship rolled in a unstarched canvas.
7. CAN DRICA TRAVEL TO PAINT A MURAL?
It depends on her schedule. All travel costs will be add in the invoice.
8. CAN I SELL DRICA'S PAINTINGS AND PRODUCTS IN MY STORE?
Please go to our wholesale page to request our catalogue.
9. DO YOU TEACH PRIVATE CLASSES?
Not at this moment, but if you live in South Bay, CA, feel free to reach out with all of your information and we get back to you once Drica's schedule open up.
10. IS DRICA YOUR REAL NAME?
Drica is her childhood nickname. Her name is Adrianna. ;)
For more information, media inquiries, interviews, or collaborations, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*DLA stands for Drica Lobo Art.